Scoop's BULM2, Bullet M by Ubiquiti, is a wireless radio with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly plugged into any Antenna* to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge. It features a signal strength LED metre for antenna alignment and a robust weatherproof design.
* Bullet M HP works with any antenna with a Type N Female connector.
With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances when paired with an antenna. The Bullet M is a very cost-effective outdoor device, eliminating the need for radio cards, RF cables, mechanical stability concerns and mounting requirements. Operators can just plug and go.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilising Ubiquiti's breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, Point-to-Multi-Point networks can scale gracefully while maintaining high throughput and low latency performance.
Manufacturer Product Code-BulletM2-HP
Download Datasheet Download
Specifications- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Rating: Up to 24V
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +80ºC
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Condensing
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Outdoor Range Performance (Antenna Dependent): Over 50km
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Enclosure Size LxWxH: 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1 cm
Power supply and PoE injector sold separately
Recommendation: Use with Ubiquiti POE-15 and POE-24